Thursday, March 14, 2013

*Actively looking for possible living kidney donors*

Hi, my name is Manuel Bringas and I am 62 years old male retired military veteran. Just last year, my diabetes became uncontrollable and started to make my kidneys fail. I am currently on dialysis 3 times a week and work full-time. Somedays, it is rough and tiring to go to dialysis and then leave there only to rest for about half an hour, before I am off to work again.
 I am creating this page in hoping to try and find a compatible kidney donor . The doctors say I have to be on dialysis for the rest of my life or until my body can not handle anymore. I created this page so I can share my story with you and promote awareness of how important kidney donation is.





It is almost 12 midnight, as I type away. My eyes are closing. Guess it is time to rest my head and continue tomrrow..Thank you to all who are reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment